TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRICING AND PAYMENT TERMS:
- All prices on the SW Contracts website are excluding VAT.
- For stock availability please contact us on 011 262 3521.
- Prices include installation and exclude delivery to Johannesburg.
- 0 km – 10 km – Free Delivery.
- 11 km – 25 km – R250.00 (Ex. VAT).
- 26 km – 50 km – R500.00 (Ex. VAT).
- 51 km upwards – TBA.
- Delivery should be accepted within 1 month of arrival of goods, thereafter a 3% storage fee per month will be charged. Prices are valid for 14 days after which we will re-quote according to the exchange rate.
- Payment terms: Full payment on stock items before delivery. Cash payments over R 10,000.00 incur a 2% deposit fee to be added to the invoice total including VAT, credit card payments incur a 2% surcharge. All products will remain property of Sean Williams Contracts (Pty) Ltd until fully paid for.
- Cheque deposit are not accepted, unless approved by management and cleared in our account before delivery.
- Orders will be accepted upon receipt of official customer purchase order and signed terms and conditions.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION:
- Lead times: 5 – 10 working days from written order confirmation and full payment before delivery on stock items only.
- Lead times: 12-14 weeks from written order confirmation and 50% deposit with balance before delivery on imported items only.
- SWC will not be held liable for loss or damage resulting from storage on our premises or the customer’s premises, due to delays in opening or construction of the building or restaurant.
- SWC will not be held liable for late deliveries due to freight delays which seldom happens such as port congestion, strikes, custom stops or acts of nature.
- Delivery times are between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Should the client request delivery outside of specific working hours of SWC, it will be calculated an hourly rate.
- Under no circumstances may goods be returned to SWC after delivery without prior written agreement, in the event of SWC agreeing to accept returned goods a 20% handling fee will be charged.
- Once the goods have been received, the responsibility for care of the product will be with the customer.
- SWC requires that a representative is available at the time of delivery to check the delivery and sign the relevant documentation.
- The customer has 10 days in which to report any irregularities with the delivery or order placed.
SERVICE AND GUARANTEES:
- All Quoted items come with a 3 year maintenance guarantee where a service team, will be sent to site every 3-6 months to inspect the products for wear & tear (within regions).
- It is always advisable for customers to view a sample product before placing any orders. Sample swatches may vary slightly from the item ordered for which SWC is not liable.
- All quoted items are guaranteed for 5 years, with regards to normal wear and tear.
SEE OUR LOOKBOOKS
As a trusted and reliable South African distributor, we partner with brands that share our vision of bringing luxury, affordable furniture to our customers.